Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with one of the biggest tech-enabled F&B company in APAC. Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager that will help the team to grow their business by creating a consumer-centric product roadmap that are useful, usable, and innovative. This job is open for expat outside Indonesia.
- Collaborate with cross functions team to create product plans, product roadmaps, and project development concepts based on current market needs.
- Developing a business strategy following the product strategy and also working on project management duties, which include making budgets, work plans, and ensuring cooperation on the internal team.
- Make sure that product lifecycle deadlines are met, software development stages are completed on time, and will be communicating updates across all channels.
- Work alongside the development team, marketing team, sales team, and responsible for making sure all this collaboration is smooth and effective.
- Develop creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Minimum 8 years of experience handling end to end product management coming from B2C technology based company.
- Strong experience in managing product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment.
- Proven experience in building a comprehensive product in iOS apps, Android, and web working with cross-platform requirements.
- Strong business acumen in consumer-centric product, but also has a great experience in technical side.
- Good organization and multitasking abilities, also a keen eye for detail.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Expats are welcomed to apply, remote work option is available.