Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is partnered with a global leader in engineering products and services. Our esteemed client develops and innovate products and solutions for processing plants in challenging industries. They are seeking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer with vast capability of managing start-to-end of project and assist in project execution for projects across APAC. The winning candidate will be reporting directly to Project Management Manager and will be based in Singapore/Malaysia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Act as project lead for all project execution matters, from contract award until delivery of goods. Oversight and coordination with multiple groups across the company.
- Be fully aware of scope of order, and applicable project specifications. Plan and oversee execution of projects in the areas of engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning.
- Be the main driver for the project (initiate, check, confirm, decide, instruct, expedite, follow-up).
- Handle technical/commercial reviews, clarifications with various internal departments, suppliers and local / international customers.
- Planning, monitor schedule development, tracking and co-ordination on project documentation, purchasing, quality, shipping, invoicing and cost.
- Prepare and update reports when necessary.
- Manage customer complaints and monitor order deviation from customer and handle claim management when necessary.
- Assist Sales team in pre-contract work.
- Guide, supervise and be mentor to new project engineer, when required.
Key job requirements include:
- Degree in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years of project management experiences.
- Worked in EPC companies / executed EPC projects
- Knowledge in ProII / Aspen Simulation Program
- Microsoft Skills
- Distillation theory
- Flexible, open to change and new information.
- Adapts behaviour or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an eye for details.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical abilities and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skill with influencing capabilities.