Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a bleeding-edge digital engagement solutions company. Our esteemed client is an award-winning digital solutions company, specializing in providing omnichannel digital engagement solutions for leading banks and governments across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and North America.
Our respected client is seeking an expert in managing and delivering digital projects in web/mobile development to the Digital Banking/FSI sector for the job of Senior Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager will be closely working with all the Product Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams to ensure that the full functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality, and at the same time, ensuring the team's well-being. All this needs to be done with complete process focus and repeatability. The job is in Makati City, Philippines but at present, our client offers a WFH setup and considering a Hybrid Work arrangement in Q1 of 2023.
Key job responsibilities
- Manages complete transition of new technologies, and new features
- Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, and provides data, analysis, and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages data integration from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, and periodic status reports to departments and executives.
- Develop and implement baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
- Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per the company's Defined Process.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of the project scope or schedule.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and develop programs to achieve long-term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Manage the overall release process throughout the master process
- Assists the PMO team in defining corporate processes.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, and auditing the metrics results.
Key job requirements:
- With more than 12 years of work experience with 6 to 8 years of successful program/project management experience delivering software web-based solutions to the Digital Banking/FSI sector
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation, and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation, and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
- Prior experience in Worklite/Kony or any mobile application platform is a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus