Executive search company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of live video monitoring solutions and specialize in proactive and intelligent video monitoring technology that can significantly improve threat detection and police response. The client is looking for Senior Project Manager with expertise in handling Technical Project Management with exposure in Agile/Scrum Methodology. The job is based in Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines.
This Senior Project Manager will be accountable for the design and delivery of the key global project that would impact the growth and scale of the business. The role will encompass inception of the product until delivery into the production environment.
In addition, you would be collaborating with cross- functional teams to ensure meeting project requirements whilst delivering on time, within budget, and within program or project guidelines and scope.
It is imperative to have strong project management foundations to instill standards and accountability across the whole organization, with the intent to deliver a product that provides scale and quality to the overall business of the company.
The project will entail strong communication skills as the stakeholders will entail various corporate executives.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders and cross- functional teams to ensure that the project functionality is rolled out, within timeline and of quality.
- Lead a global project from definition of requirements and deliverables, creation of project plan, coordination of tasks and resources, and ensuring completion.
- Manage the project team and define accountability to ensure consistent delivery of quality work throughout the project.
- You are expected to identify/escalate and mitigate project risks, threats and/or opportunities that could impact success and timeliness of the project.
- Review and analyze roadblocks and initiating resolution in accordance with change management principle.
- Build a communication plan that illustrates management and heath of the project in terms of progress, risks, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Develop strategic plans that support project management in terms of cost, schedule, performance measurement, and variance analysis.
- Review deliverables to ensure quality prior deployment.
- Effectively apply Agile Methodology, prioritizing tasks, and planning sprints.
Key job requirements include:
- Candidates must be a Bachelor's Degree holder (4 years) from business, or any related program.
- Candidate must be able to present several successfully completed projects
- Minimum of 10 years of working in a technology focused delivery environment, with the experience across enterprise level software implementation projects (eCommerce, ERP, CRM or similar)
- Experienced working with Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Experienced working in a Startup Environment is an advantage
- Must have excellent problem solving, strong judgment and decision-making abilities, presentation and leadership skills, and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
- Strong quality and customer service mindset