Senior PV Engineer ( Renewable Energy)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Renewable Energy Company for a Senior PV Engineer role. As the company is continuously developing, our client is seeking a professional with the experience and exposure in Solar PV Project Management . The responsibilities will includes :
- Report directly to head of project management
- Coordinate with Head of Engineering
- Conduct site surveys and do site evaluation, including site mapping with aerial drones.
- Prepare project feasibility studies, detailed designs, BOQ, electrical design calculations and related drawings (PV layouts, SLD).
- Handle and involve select major components and equipment for our projects.
- Perform initial grid assessment.
- Prepare PVsyst simulation and yield assessment.
- Explore and apply the latest technologies to our project.
- Prepare technical specifications for EPC Contractors, including bid technical analysis.
- Witness EPC testing and commissioning work.
- Support Operation and Maintenance teams.
- Able to have heavy travel are expected and willing to be assigned at project sit
Job Requirements :
- Have experience working in equivalent positions min. 5 years in solar energy or related fields,
- Familiar with Electricity laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Experience with testing and commissioning is a plus as well as mechanical scope.
- Excellent skills in Project Management, PVsyst, AutoCAD, SketchUp, ETAP and MS Office.
- Profound IT skills and knowledge of Scada systems.
- Must be able to communicate in fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken), high quality presentation and documentation skills.
- Strong passion for renewable energy and an entrepreneurial mindset greatly appreciated.
- Being a positive person and great team player is a must to work with us.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management with experience in managing multicultural teams
- Willing to Travel