Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a competitive start-up organization that offers mobile application used for community selling. Our respective client is looking for a Senior React Native Developer. The job offers a work from home set-up.
The Senior React Native Developer will be responsible in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms, architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant/solid experience
- Immediate availability to join the company (would be a high advantage)
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha