Senior Sales Director (banking/financial sector)
Salary: 110.000 £ per annum + 110.000 £ OTE
Location: UK, REMOTE
Start date and duration: ASAP, permanent
ConSol Partners' client is a leading cloud computing services provider. By processing, serving, and securing data, its cloud platform helps clients to create outstanding digital experiences fast, safely, and reliably. The platform is built to take use of today's internet, be programmable, and facilitate agile software development.
- Development, management, and implementation of a Go To Market strategy to guarantee that the company achieves its long-term growth goals in the given vertical across the region.
- Responsible for increasing pipeline, sales, and revenue, as well as reaching or exceeding quota targets.
- Prospecting, discovery, Proof of Concepts, value proposition positioning, pricing, contract closing, and account management are all components of the sales cycle that you will lead from start to end, both internally and externally.
- Collaborate closely with a Sales Engineer to guide potential customers through demos and trial periods.
- Develop a technical awareness of the company's solutions and how they fit into the larger landscapes of edge computing, security, and DevOps.
- For closed accounts, collaborate with the account management team to speed up customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ideally, 8+ years of business development expertise selling security solutions or SaaS.
- On-the-ground experience and a vast network of critical contacts, including huge multi-divisional/multinational corporations.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate territory development, growth, and expansion.
- Experience within the finance/banking sector is a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.