International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational machinery manufacturing company in Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for a Senior Sales Executive who oversees trading construction machines of Central or South Area of Vietnam.
- Play a vital part in new business pitches and bear responsibility for the efficient on-boarding of new clients.
- Identify potential of important customers for construction machinery.
- Provide effective commercial and technical assistance (by coordinating with technical team).
- Carry out pre-sales tasks and communicate with the after-sales staff to set up equipment demonstrations at the client's or business's location.
- Establish and maintain solid, long-lasting relationships with senior account managers; once a connection is in place, concentrate on growing your customer base and bringing in new business.
- Experience in sales experience in must, maintenance agreements, and services is preferred.
- Construction machinery sales experience of at least 3 years is required.
- Results- and deadline-driven; tenacious and skilled at following up on pipeline orders
- Hunting mindset with eagerness to learn spirit.
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and persuade credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Basic oral and written English