International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in machinery trading and industrial solution provider. Our highly respected client is seeking for a professional with at least 5 - 10 years' experience for the job of Sales Manager. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City city, Vietnam.
Job Summary: Reporting to Division Manager, the Sales Manager will lead the sales team to present, promote and sell process equipment, process plants and industrial solutions in the Oil & Gas downstream segment of Petrochemicals, Refinery and Fertilizers … The Sales Manager must be accountable for brand promotion and sales revenues of full portfolio.
- Present, promote and sell industrial equipment and solutions for OILG Industry segments to existing and potential customers.
- Plan and manage the assigned business according to agreed country development strategies.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on product & technical information to team and potential/existing customers.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to reach various demographics of customers.
- Participant in Sales visits to key customers to build customer relationship and be their preferred vendor.
- Lead and take charge of negotiations where necessary to ensure a win-win agreement with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or relevant fields
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in sales and/or in project/process equipment business in Petrochemicals, Refinery, Fertilizers and Gas Processing Industries
- Experience in working with very large-scale projects from setting up process plants to after-sale technical support service
- Engineering background is preferable
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Fluent in English