International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of Multinational Chemical Distributor.
- Explore and identify new business opportunities for Company's products & services in the assigned industries. Develop strategic accounts.
- Direct handling assigned suppliers and working with sourcing team to develop/increase product portfolio and deliver profit objective/target in compliance with Company core values.
- Develop business relationships with potential customers to qualify and penetrate accounts for Company business opportunities in the Personal Care sector but no limit in other segment of Personal Care Ingredients.
- Effectively communicate to and develop rapport with customers and prospects. Evaluate customers' existing and potential Company's product & services needs to make appropriate recommendations and sales.
- Proactively develop partnership with suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as the market sensor for Company's products and services assigned. Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition.
- Manage, purchase orders, and follow stock to optimize but ensure proper and fluent delivery process.
- Complete associated paperwork, following each customer/prospect contact in a timely manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedure.
- Complete and submit all required reports on business development activities in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in related-technical field such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biotechnology, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in specialty chemicals. Experience with Personal Care Ingredients is a must.
- Strong analytical, planning, and administrative and follow-up skills
- Good communication in both Vietnam and English
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel within Vietnam and overseas.
- Self-development oriented