Senior Services Office Manager role in a global trading firm based in the West End. This company offer a dynamic approach to business and a strong drive for sustainable growth. With plans to double their staff in the next few years this is an exciting time to join.
This role with support and manage across all the key office functions: Reception, Office Services, Facilities Management and Events and is responsible for driving department performance by leading the teams, mapping out career progression and tracking performance.
You will be responsible for the department budget and improving policies ensuring all Health and Safety and office manuals are up to date and followed. This role with monitor and review key suppliers of all office equipment by negotiating current contracts. You will also play a key part in organising events and overseeing the budgets by looking at setting up cooperation to collaborate with local restaurants and hotels.
This role requires someone who has worked in a large organisation previously with experience managing all key office functions and previous management experience. To be successful for the role, you must have previously organised large scale, corporate events and worked in facilities with a proven track record of delivering cost savings, driving new initiatives and leading a team.
- Managing Reception team, office team and facility team. Setting targets for each team and ensuring all targets can be achieved. Helping team members career progression and supporting them of their performance;
- Assisting department leader to manage Personal Assistance team, to control department budget, and to deliver department performance targets;
- Formulating and updating department manuals/policies, including company policies/guidance relate to office services and facility services.
Liaison with Suppliers/Vendors/Providers
- Establishing, maintaining, reviewing and assessing the annual performance of suppliers (such as stationery providers, cleaning, plants and car booking companies);
- Viewing, negotiating and setting cooperation with local restaurants and hotels for internal/external/delegation use, and collecting feedback for annual review; and
- Keeping performance and payments records for annual analysis and comparison;
- Performing the Head's duties regarding team management when the Head is on leave.
Delegation: Supporting department leader to service delegations mainly from China to visit the UK and other European and African countries, including but not limited to arranging accommodations and transportation, booking restaurants and etc.
Events planning: Supporting Chairperson of Social Committee to managing budgets, organising meetings, planning events, and carrying out admin work.