Senior Engineer [Rust/C++] - San Francisco, CA - Fast-Growing FinTech Company, Work from Home Options, Up To $200k Base+ Equity
We have been working with our client for the past 3 years. This fin-tech company aims to increase the adoption of digital assets in the global financial system. They are aiming to solve the biggest problems in crypto, by leveraging their expertise from the financial services industry. They are looking for very strong engineers who have the skill-set to build large scale distributed systems.
You will be joining a talented team that works to build the highest quality of security and trust. You will be writing and maintaining high quality, tested code and work cross functionally to build out the product vision. You will be an integral part of helping to establish technical road-map and architecture, as well as own large features from idea through delivery to the customer.
You will also bring your passion for fin-tech and working with Rust in a start-up environment.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience developing in C++ and/or Rust
- 3+ years experience working on Linux based platforms
- 5+ years professional back-end software engineering experience
- Experience building distributed systems
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Excellent package on offer
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.