Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European MNC and a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment for Oils & Fats, Animal Feed & Agro Food, Oleochemicals & Biodiesel Detergents, Surfactants & Chemicals amongst many others. Our highly-respected client is seeking a technical professional, with at least 5 years' experience in process plant design for the job of Senior Process Engineer.
- To be responsible for technical design of plants, that are able to achieve contractual requirements.
- To make sure design is as per International & Group standards, catering not only for capacity and quality, but also for ease of continuing production.
- To produce clear, relevant, and updated engineering sheets that can be translated to specifications for all equipment, for drafting, purchasing, fabrication or information to the customer.
- To ensure that drawings produced by Drafting Team conform to technical specifications given beforehand.
- To work with project manager to ensure that project can be executed in a smooth manner by providing technical support.
- To ensure start up and fine-tuning of plants is done professionally and efficiently, in accordance with contractual and client requirements.
- To perform any other duties that will be advised from time to time. The company reserves the right to change the responsibilities and duties where circumstances dictate.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience with the following:
- Basic & Detailed Engineering
- Vessel drawings
- Plant layout
- Process Flowcharts
- Automation FAT
- Piping Layout & Piping Checks on Site
Key job requirements include:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills, written, and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Polished and professional image
- Effective in preparing and conducting group presentations
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction
- Efficient time management and activity planning skills
- Commitment to achievement of company objectives
- Aspiration to advance into position of increasing responsibility