Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in financial technology solutions and software. The company creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions.
Our respected client is seeking for a Senior Software Engineer and the focus is on creating new software that helps increase the volume of collected data with consistent quality, stability, and adherence to best practices. This will allow the engineer to gain a mastery of the products to which one is contributing and begin to participate in forward design discussions on how to improve based on one's observations of the code, systems and production involved.
Join this team and contribute to the building of our acquisition and publishing pipelines consisting of automated and human-assisted collection tools as well as to the APIs and federation layers that drive the company's growth through innovation. The job is in BCG, Taguig City, Philippines but can offer Hybrid Work set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, and software engineering principles
- Ensuring that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle and participating in on-call responsibilities
- Participate in design and code reviews of multiple projects across teams
- Should be a quick learner and open to learning new things
- Manage priorities, execution, and technical prioritization of projects within the team directly working with our POs
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor or Engineering degree required
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Python / JS (4y+) preferably Vue.JS
- Cloud-native development experience (GC/Azure/AWS) (1y+)
- Experience with APIs, microservice design. and infrastructure
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with ETL
- Experience or knowledge of CI/CD concepts and GitHub
- Knowledge of IaC tools and its deployment methodologies
- Experience in automating application deployments