Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a property platform company based in Australia.
Our respected client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who understands and enforces industry best practices around testing, quality, and architecture. This role will be working within one of our client's autonomous, cross-functional teams, and will make a significant technical contribution to their platform. The job is based Makati City and offers a permanent work from home set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Continuous learning - learn and apply world-class engineering practices.
- Participate in the usual Agile / Scrum ceremonies
- Deliver feature work to the highest standard, championing TDD and quality practices at all times.
- On-Call may be required as you get familiar with the platform; we expect everyone to be accountable for the success of our software in production.
- Work with the Lead Engineer in designing and breaking down architecture into consumable stories.
- Mentor and build up more junior members of the team - unblocking them when required.
- Heavily involved in retrospectives and ensuring we are constantly improving - driving those improvements
- Perform other ad hoc activities as necessary and as prescribed by the Immediate Manager or Authorized Representative.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field
- Development experience with any programming language
- Significant project experience delivering product using modern architecture and best practices
- Excellent understanding of C#, .NET and exposure one front end framework
- Good experience in cloud architecture
- Exposure to an agile environment is a plus.
- Willing to work following Australian time & holidays.