Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading online booking platforms for domestic and international travel. Our respected client is currently seeking an experienced Mobile Applications Developer for the job of Senior Software Engineer. This job opportunity is based in Bangkok, Thailand and the company offers relocation, highly competitive compensation package and WFH/remote set-up (in Bangkok) until further notice.
The Senior Software Engineer will be working on a product that has evolved tremendously over the past few years to become a global market leader - but still has a lot of room to grow.
You'll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves the creation of new end to end systems, building advanced architectures, creation of new features on our high uptime / frequently published App, development of fast and reliable automated testing systems and working in a culture that is always looking to improve our quality, tools, and efficiency.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Lead development of features, experiments, technical projects and complex systems
- Lead and mentor other technical team members
- Continue to evolve the company's architecture and build better software in advanced Kotlin/Java
- Be a major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices
- Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with server, other client, and infrastructure technical team members to build the best solution
Key job requirements include:
- At least 5 years of experience developing Android applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Be a leader, technical architect, mentor, and driver towards the right technology
- Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, VIPER, SOLID principals, and TDD.
- Working experience with Agile, Analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Good command of the English language
It's Great if you have:
- Experience in multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and API services
- Have worked on an App or Internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second
- Have experience in a data driven company with experience analyzing and working with Big Data
- Lead teams and greenfield projects solving large system problems
- Worked on global projects serving world markets with distributed data centers and localization of the front end and data