Senior Software Developer - Exciting opportunities in Norway
Full-time 12 months freelance contract followed by permanent employment.
Rate: €90,000 - €120,000 per annum
ConSol Partners are now recruiting for several positions within the development department of a leading maritime company based in Norway. As senior developer, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in software design.
On offer is a long-term opportunity, working at the forefront of an exciting project, with a friendly team and working environment with training and guidance always on offer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Architectural design for the company's back end and edge infrastructure
- Software development as part of a SCRUM team following agreed work backlogs
- Research into new technologies that might benefit customers
- Participation on technical conferences, seminars, and training sessions
- Participate in continuous process redesign to build a high performing culture
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience using C++/C#. 3+ years of experience with programming in C# (.net framework/.net core/.net 5)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with API based systems integration
- Experience with unit-testing
- Excellent organizational and structural skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Linux application development is a plus
- Experience with NOSQL and signal processing is a plus
- Well traversed in Agile methodologies and DevOps based workflows
- English: sufficient for communication with your colleagues
Please send your CV or you can reach me on +44 203 207 7986
EU nationals or Norwegian permit holders only.