- Act as regional responsible, and technical lead for all infotainment divisions across Europe, and their subsequent teams.
- Report directly to Global Head of Infotainment.
- Identify customer issues / challenges / opportunities within the global market.
- Establish and develop new business opportunities with customers / suppliers / projects / products / networking events.
- Define product roadmap.
- Produce investment proposals.
- Lead RFQ's and RFP's.
- Actively participate in offshore estimations, project planning and customer acquisition.
- Participate in revenue meetings with sales and marketing departments.
- 5 + years of professional experience - predominantly within Software Architecture
- Expert level understanding of In Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) and its market.
- Advanced understanding of IPC Mechanisms, Android Architecture, CAN Communications, HMI Framework, Infrastructure Models, Licences Relevant to IVI, Open Source Software, Posix Based Operating Systems, C++, Software Development Life Cycle, Product Development, Modelling Tools, Automotive Sub Fields and Production Programs.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and networking potential.
- C1 German, C1 English minimum