Senior Solution Architect
- Key responsibility is to play Senior Solution Architect role to support Data, Analytics and enterprise applications.
- Work with Product Owner(s) and Senior Team members in Singapore to translate business requirements to technical solutions, including establish delivery timelines and deliverables.
- Managing day-to-day activities of the tech team/squad, including creating, problem solving, handling technical challenge and proving proper guidance and support to the technical team.
- End to end project technical road map, technical gaps and solutions.
- Manage & coach a team of tech developers.
- Architect and develop new technical solutions from POC to Production.
- Be comfortable with the latest technologies adoption.
- Be comfortable delivering cloud solutions with a micro services architecture.
- Be able to deliver integration with internal and external sources of data.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that the project(s) are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Lead the development team in Bengaluru (if needed).
Our Ideal Candidate
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Entrepreneurial minded, strong analytical problem-solving skills, and an aptitude for learning systems quickly.
- 12 - 20 years of delivery lead experience with hands-on experience in solutioning, developing & delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management) as well as managing a team of tech developers.
- Strong solution architect track record, and eager to contribute actively within company solution architect community.
- Experience in implementing innovative solution and best industry practices in the context of Solution Engineering and Extreme Programming (XP) such as Pair programming, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD), Test Automation, Refactoring.
- Extensive work experience as Solution Architect with in-depth knowledge of Programming (frontend, backend), DevOps, Cloud, infra, data and analytics technologies.
- Extensive work experience with backend application development using JAVA, Spring framework.
- Extensive work experience with Data Pipeline development using Spark, Hadoop and Azure.
- Experience with integration with Microservices.
- Good working knowledge on frontend application development using React JS.
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- High level of autonomy and influence to unblock delivery of results (evaluate and solve difficult problems involving various teams ranging from data instrumentation to analytics tool development).
- A strong desire to establish standards of "Best Practice".
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provides periodic status reports to project working groups.
- Proven experience dealing with Risk & control related actions and artefacts to supporting internal audit.
- Certified Scrum Professional
- SAFe Program Consultant, LeSS or Lean Methodologies.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684