We are partnering with a growing cryptocurrency security firm that are building a custody platform to facilitate the safe storage and transfer of digital currency, supporting all the major coins, which will hold billions of dollars of value in digital assets. They are solving what they believe is the biggest problem in cryptocurrency: safe but accessible storage. They have office locations in New York, Nashville and San Francisco, and they are looking for other strong Sr. SRE Engineers to join the team.
As an experienced Sr. SRE Engineer you will build secure, reliable microservices in AWS, supporting the digital asset custody solution. In this role, you will be a senior member of the team that builds and supports the core infrastructure as code for an institutional grade digital custody product.
You will also have a deep sense of ownership in delivering a delightful customer experience and be passionate about providing the best tooling and environment for the development teams to create a delightful customer experience with any product you support.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
· A Bachelor in computer science or engineering or any related field.
· 5+ years of software engineering experience & SRE/Devops
· Experience in Python programming and scripting.
· Extensive knowledge of containerization technologies (preferably Docker)
· Good knowledge of Cloud services experience in AWS.
· Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines (continuous integration and continuous deployment).
Available for SF Bay Area, Nashville TN, and Greater New York City - mostly remote, 2-4 days a month in office.