Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an integrated creative agency with capabilities in brand strategy, advertising, customer engagement and commerce, public relations and influence, digital transformation, and partnerships. They are looking for a Senior Strategist/ Strategist/ Associate Strategist who will collaborate with the client and other teams to develop positioning and messaging strategies, as well as strategic and tactical marketing communications plans. This position will be responsible for providing input throughout the creative development process to ensure all client deliverables are "on strategy" The job is based in Makati City, Metro Manila
The role must have the capability to independently deliver the company's strategy, specifically developing brand communication strategies and customer engagement strategies from the perspective of individual needs and behaviors from short-term campaigns to large ongoing programs.
The important position within the exploration and definition of the value exchange in the engagement through a variety of methods, including market trends/gap analysis, segmentation, personas, customer journeys, content mapping, program architecture, data capture strategies, scoring models, etc
- Has the capability to face clients directly on communication requirement discussion.
- Supervise and suggest to the key client briefs, projects and requests, including the refinement of the above.
- Present and pitch our services to potential clients smoothly.
- Identify and support to develop new business opportunities
- Independently complete the strategic services to current clients and on new business pitches
- Strong working capability in development of customer engagement plans that integrate appropriate digital and outbound media including email, direct mail, social media, websites and traditional advertising
- Build acquisition, cross sell, retention, and loyalty programs across a variety of engagements and industries
- Suggest and optimize tactics for customer engagement programs
- Develop and present strategic recommendations
- Conduct Qualitative and Quantitative research plans
- Passionate about good ideas, nurtures the ideas of others.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the creative industry in general and bring curiosity and creativity to daily work.
- Have the aspiration, talent and patience to help generate "Big Ideas" with legs, ideas that are effective and sell for the brand.
- Understand the importance and integrity of the creative product.
- Give good direction and feedback; contributes ideas.
Leadership & People Management
- Develop working relationship with Strategist/Analyst to ensure the smooth implementation of campaigns or projects
- Keep proactive and energetic working attitude, and always be positive
- Assist Director/Associate Director to manage and motive the team members to allow them to achieve maximum potential
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with cross-channel strategies, including offline channels (TV, Radio, Print, OOH), search, online advertising, websites, CRM, social media, and mobile, is also important.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationship as a trusted advisor on behalf of the agency.
- Ability to work simultaneously across multiple clients and projects
- A self starter, able to work independently: shaping and delivering your own projects
- Creative mind: Has the ability to not just brief creative teams but to be an active partner in the creative development, from ideation to execution
- Has experience working in advertising agencies is an advantage