Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an established independent statutory body that upholds the stability of the financial system. Our esteemed client is seeking for a Senior Strategy & Governance manager with a minimum of five years' experience within the banking and financial industry. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Assist management in monitoring strategy implementation based on the organization's strategic planning framework and processes.
- Engage and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to achieve the intended outcomes of robust strategic planning.
- Identify new market opportunities and help to roll out the organization's product and services.
- Promote and the organization's brand and value proposition within and outside the members network.
- Manage end-to-end Board Committee meetings in accordance with the organization's standards and liaise with the organization's external secretary on related matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Islamic Finance, Risk Management, Political Science, International Relations, Accounting, Law, Business, Risk Management, Actuarial Science or other relevant fields.
- 5 Years of working experience in strategy or corporate governance roles within the financial sector.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- High in cognitive complexity, adaptability, and learning agility.
- Strong in strategic thinking, critical and analytical thinking with good problem-solving skills.
- Sound grasps of corporate governance issues and trend.
- Ability to multi-tasks and agile.
- Demonstration of presence and excellent communication skills, diplomatic and confident in communicating with high-profile stakeholders.
- Strong business writing and communication skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels (internal and external)
- Capability to manage multiple projects at a single time.
- Action oriented with a strong ability to take ownership and execute assigned tasks as well as responsibilities.