Monitor and control the procurement , inventory and logistic process for FMC Malaysia
- Directs the process which includes the planning of procurement, inventory control, and logistics. Ensures that every step of the process is functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities.
- Proper inventory control to avoid any component out of stock or overstock at all times
- Drive forecast accuracy and improvement to avoid supply issue
- Identify slow moving and obsolete stock, and propose remedies and courses of action.
- Work closely with the freight forwarders and shipping agents to ensure timely clearance and delivery of shipments.
- Sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers for highest level of quality and service
- Regular review of the suppliers' performance to ensure improvements are achieved
- To perform accurate periodic stock checks and reconciles stock records against physical counts.
Management of 3rd Party Logistics
- Ensure all inbound, outbound and stock movements, and deliverables are executed in compliance with quality and standards.
- Assist with any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in related working experience.
- Knowledge in SAP and MS Excel.
- Good communication skills, strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- A good team player and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment