International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global industrial digital solution provider in searching for an outstanding Senior Supply Chain Project Manager to represent them to deal and monitor the supplier in Vietnam.
- Determining the supply chain resources needed to support the program.
- Involve in the whole NPI program including attending meetings, coordinate with internal stakeholders (R&D; Supply Chain; Manufacturing; Operations; Engineering teams), supervising and updating suppliers about the change implied during the NPI program following the company's requirements and standards.
- Ensure sufficient material, equipment, capacity for the NPI process for on-time project delivery
- Create a Supply Chain Project Plan (SCPP) in collaboration with the larger team: Supply Chain PM documents the plan for the new product's manufacturing and distribution. At the very least, the plan should identify the supplier, key process or test requirements, Supply Chain Quality targets and requirements, Capital requirements, and Distribution model.
- Provide status and dashboards for allNPI programs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Manage the NPI Program Review Schedule in order to provide management with program status updates on key deliverables.
- The SCPM is in charge of assembling and presenting required packages to the Senior Supply Chain team.
- Reviews supplement NPI activities by concentrating on supply chain goals.
- The SCPM will collaborate with the Supply Chain team to gather the necessary data for the type of review.
- There are two kinds of reviews: monthly program updates and weekly reviews. Status reports on one page
- Based on the project complexity and timeline, SCPM will determine the reporting requirements, content, and frequency for each project.
- Make the necessary Templates to cover the key areas of each review.
- Oversee large supply chain re-spin programs.
- Provide local support and management of quality issues requiring management - non-field related, with the possibility of some spot audits or audit coordination.
- 4 yrs experience in manufacturing engineering, test engineering or quality engineering
- 4 yrs experience in project management
- Good knowledge of PCBA/PCB and mechanical manufacturing process
- Excellent English & interpersonal communication to work with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in ODM/EMS operation and manufacturing procedure
- Proactive, adaptable with global practices and culture, dedicated, problem-solving, critical thinking, responsible
- Strong senses of ownership, urgency.
- Familiar with PLM tools, Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote; Project Management tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence