Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of global network and system company to onboard a highly Senior Technical Support Specialist to oversee the digital platforms and services. This job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Senior Technical Support Specialist is an important position that has a key influence on our client's experience with the Platform.
This role sits at the intersection of Engineering, Product and Client Success and requires a strong ability to prioritize, a high-level of organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively given minimal direction.
You will be relied upon to not only address software and hardware issues, but also manage tickets, onboard new clients, deliver to critical timelines, help set standards, identify strategic opportunities and manage technology assets.
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues communicating internally and externally
- Own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for simple to complex inbound client support issues relating to our platform and service level agreements (SLA's)
- Track/route issues and client requests including documentation of resolutions within Jira Service Desk
- Determine if issue is already addressed with existing knowledge-base, and if not, create new documentation, video tutorials or request new support material
- Redirect or escalate problems to appropriate resource as needed (data scientists, product or engineering)
- Product documentation and confluence guidance (Security, Installation & Admin guides, minimal tech requirements, etc)