Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading multinational transportation, logistics, supply chain and storage company that is based from the UK. They're in search of dynamic leaders to join their force as a Senior System Admin.
- Supervise the IT Helpdesk operations and team within the Malaysian time zone, ensuring initial ticket handling by 1st line and subsequent review by 2nd line (this role) before escalating to the UK team.
- Manage Active Directory, including group policy, ADSI edit, user and computer management, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Handle installation and management of Windows Server versions 2016/2019/2022, administer SQL databases, and oversee virtualization with VMWare, Hyper-V, Dell SANs, and disk allocation in these environments.
- Possess advanced expertise in firewall, routing, switch, and networking troubleshooting using log files and advanced network tools, ensuring system stability.
- Develop and deliver high-quality documentation to ensure compliant usage of IT systems within and beyond the IT department.
- Uphold internal service level agreements and key performance indicators while observing internal and external security guidelines for a stable and secure IT environment.
- Provide proficient 2nd/3rd line support for systems and users to swiftly resolve IT system incidents and problems.
- Document all incidents in the support tool for traceability purposes and collaborate with the broader IT team to ensure successful implementation of IT solutions and support functions across the organization.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or closely related industry field (MCSA/MCSE)
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Management experience beneficial
If you have what it takes, do send your resume or you may directly contact Shawin Kaur at or you may contact her at 017 897 5054. All the best!