As Senior Test Co-ordinator, at ConSol Partners's client, you will be reporting to the Test Director and will be his/her 2nd line Backup person. He/she is responsible for the Problem and Release & Deployment Management. Other Test Coordinators and Team Leads are reporting to him/her. One or two of the Test Coordinators will assume his/her role during his/her absence, with the support of the (Deputy and/or) Test Director; clear instructions and boundaries of responsibility will be set.
The Sr. Test Coordinator together with the Test Coordinators will ensure the monitoring of all assigned Testing tasks and liaise with the respective task owners when appropriate, track of deliveries and will provide input to the Test Director for consolidated reports.
Nature of tasks:
- Coordinate all testing activities
- Leverage automation testing as much as possible to enable theteam to perform end-to-end functional testing;
- Manage the testing tools, including automation testing tool, defect tracking tool, test management tool, etc.
- Plan and control that any changes to the system are validated in accordance with specifications and requirements;
- Manage the Test Platform and plan the usage of these;
- Produce the Test Plans;
- Supervise and document test plans, tests and tests results;
- Work in collaboration with the Contractors to ensure testing activities are performed efficiently;
- Support the Contracting Authority in performing different testing activities as and when required.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in IT;
- Minimum 8 years of automated and manual software testing experience, and experience with Automation Testing tools (e.g., TOSCA, QTP), Test Management tool (Qtest, QC), Requirements and Defect Management tools (Jira), Code Quality Review tools (e.g., SonarQube), Test Execution Monitoring tools (Splunk).
- Expert knowledge of the testing methods, techniques and tools;
- Ability to understand the functional and technical design of a given IT system/application;
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies;
- Capacity in writing documents;
- Good communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with development team;