Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading consumer goods. Our highly respected client is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager, with experience in the consumer goods industry. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements, as a successor to become the Managing Director of the company.
The Trade Marketing Manager, is responsible for leading and developing the perfect store and category management strategy, driving the company to be category captain and enhance shopping experience through creative instore visibility and activity
- Lead and deploy category and trade strategy and execution. While ensuring standards of execution are met, closely working with sales and trade team to drive brand visibility and ROI.
- Optimizing shelf strategy and drive excellence in terms of stock management.
- Lead customer development programs to increase service value, providing market data, tools, and technology to create robust strategy for execution excellence.
- Interpreter shopper insights into selling stories that define instore POS and shopper marketing initiatives to drive instore success.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in trade marketing, or sales with MNC FMCG companies
- Good command of written and spoken English.