Senior Validation Engineer (Automotive Radar Systems)
Initial 12 month freelance contract + extensions
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Preparing validation scripts for Radar Front End (RFE) software for across product families
- Responsible for defining test objects, test specification and test scripting
- Responsible for debug failed test case and submitting bug reports
- The test execution need to be compliant with ASPICE-Level 2 and ISO26262 ASILB(D) requirements
- Multi-site working in multicultural teams around the globe
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- Intermediate level programming expertise in Python for product level testing/validation or even on automation.
- Knowledge of basic Digital Signal Processing algorithms with working knowledge of Matlab
- Hands on experience in handling test validation equipment's i.e Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Signal/Spectrum Analyzer & etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity in radar technology or radio frequency (RF) is an advantage.
- Experience in formal test management in ASPICE OR ISO26262 compliant projects
Good technical communication/reporting, self/team-oriented leadership mindset, proactive communication & adaptive to lab environment.