SEO Manager required in Yorkshire for fast-growing digital agency, with industry leading SEO expertise.
These guys have only been around for a few years but have developed an amazing reputation and a hugely impressive client portfolio. They are going through a period of exceptional growth and now require a SEO Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced across on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, and ideally have developed your skills agency-side
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to provide recommendations and implement SEO fixes
- Be proficient with a range of tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more, as strong Tech SEO experience is a must
- Carry out detailed keyword research, and create high-quality, optimized content, to drive traffic to your client's websites
- Have strong knowledge of how SEO integrates with an overall digital strategy, in order to collaborate effectively with colleagues across the agency and ensure cross-channel integration
In return, you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and loads of flexibility around remote working!