We are recruiting on behalf of a leading IT services provider. They are seeking an motivated and hardworking Service area coordinator to join their large and growing team. On offer is long term opportunity, with a supportive team that will offer training and development in addition to a competitive rate. You also have the flexibility to either work on site at The Hague or fully remote!
- Monitoring and managing Database and Mainframe support functions to ensure optimal service.
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding client service delivery.
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery, and where required participating in project activities.
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand.
- Analysing internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization.
- Supervising Database and Mainframe support teams to facilitate continual improvements in the environments.
- High level understanding of DB technologies (SQL / NoSQL) and preferably some knowledge of Mainframe terminology.
- Collaborating with technical design teams to set standards for software, hardware, and security.
- Experience in Service now and JIRA advantageous.
Service Delivery Manager Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Support out of office hours activities, and act as escalation point for on call 24x7x365
- Proficiency in leading both physical and mainly virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third-party-provided services
- Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Experience of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) principles
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills