Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Medical Device Industry. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Holds P&L responsibility for the assigned market in Service Medical.
- Developing plans, strategies and KPI (monthly, quarterly) to achieve revenue and profit targets for the company for business in Service.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor products and activities, as well as providing detailed sales forecasting
- Provide strategic leadership and executional direction to the service business development team
- Develop and coach the service business development team
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction
- Tertiary qualification in a healthcare/science or related discipline preferred.
- 3 to 5 years, prior experience in an application or product specialist role within the medical device industry or clinical role with related product application knowledge required.
- Proven ability to organize and priorities independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in use of computer software including Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional and highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer issues to maintain and foster positive business partnerships
- Knowledge of hospital / healthcare group purchasing practices.
- English language preferrable
- Excellent teaching/training skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills
- Demonstrated time management skills i.e., ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines.