Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global technology company who is delivering truly prominent IT solutions, IT Design, IT Management, Data Security, Business Reform, and Infrastructure Plan for enterprises. Due to the company's expansion to EMEA and Manila, our respected client is currently looking for an IT professional who has experience for the job of Service Desk Analyst. The company is based in Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, that currently offers hybrid work arrangement with night shift work hours and devices/equipment will be provided.
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for support of all desktop hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment. As the IT Service Desk Analyst, you are the front line in support of company's Customers and will provide assistance via phone, email, and chat. If you have a passion for technology and a spirit of service, this a great place for you. Insight values employees who want to grow within the organization.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Effectively manage issues through multiple forms of inbound requests including calls, e-mails, chat, web forms, or client tracking/ticketing databases.
- Instruct end-users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, and/or reference materials.
- Data entry (management of data) -accurately prioritize, categorize, track and log calls, tickets, chats, etc. following client or internal tracking protocols.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to hardware/software, password resets, Microsoft operating systems, security, desktop applications, and peripherals.
- Work closely with other team members to identify and suggest resolutions and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- One-year helpdesk experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility with work schedule.