Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a software development company providing an order-book exchange that offers Filipinos fair access to the top cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for the first time. Our respected client is looking for Service Desk Analyst. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid work setup.
About the Role:
The Service Desk Analyst will be tasked to proactively monitor and respond to issues and outages reported internally by Operations and Customer Relationship Management teams. They will be responsible for sending notification to the appropriate support groups/individuals. Then, they will monitor the status of the issue and will provide a timely update until the closure and resolution of the case.
- Support team to be front liners for issues escalated by operations or customer success for technical support.
- Receive and understand the issue raised by utilizing the right tools used by the product team.
- Analyze production data and logs to determine what has been encountered and determine if the behavior is as designed or a bug.
- Provide feedback to operations or customer success to the result of the investigation in a timely manner at the same time. Providing information in a high level perspective.
- Create necessary bug tickets that include severity, detailed replication steps to reproduce the issue.
- Monitors the infrastructure of the company through various monitoring tools and alarms and responds to service interruption alerts escalated by internal teams through various channels.
- Responsible in handling emails and chat escalated issues, alarms/warning, proactively create tickets, updates received from the different support groups including but not limited to Operations and Customer Relationship Management teams.
- Assess and validate the priority of the incident. Then, escalate to the corresponding support group.
- Create tickets, send timely updates to different tech groups and record all reports/information on the ticket to track down the issue. Follow any special handling process and/or procedures stated on the Tech Playbook.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art computer technology, equipment, and systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Preferably with 3 years or more experience in Technical Support Function (IT) and/or working in a Service Desk environment.
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule (including night/weekend shifts)
- Good communication skills. Able to interpret technical jargons to layman's terminology and vice versa.
- Shows aptitude for problem solving, analytical with keen attention to detail and is a quick learner.
- Must have passion to learn new technologies and is highly trainable.
- Able to learn the ins and outs of multiple platforms with different development stages (Maintenance to New Feature).
- Able to follow playbooks for issues encountered.
- Able to perform "first aid" solutions via different tools. (Scripts, POSTMAN/INSOMNIA API calls, etc).
1. AWS Monitoring tools (Cloudwatch)
2. Database Systems (DynamoDB, PSQL)
3. Ticketing System (JIRA, Redmine, etc)
4. Knowledge Databases (Confluence)
5. Comms (Slack, Email)