Executive search firm, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of Asia's leading distributor of Medical Devices, seeking for Service Engineer that has 2-3 years of work experience in Analytical Instrument.
You will play an important role to:
- Perform QC inspections on equipment for any physical damages or technical issues
- Perform installations or commissions on the equipment at customers' site
- Training customers on the operation and user-level maintenance of the equipment
- Troubleshoot problems, take corrective actions and complete repairs including testing of the systems according to time frame set by the management
- Prepare timely and accurate external and internal professional reports for the management and customers
- Ensure no back-log of service repairs/ faulty units returned by customers
- Update company's Service CRM database according to time frame set by the management.
- Report on current issues or feedbacks received from customer to management
- Discuss and participate with team members on service delivery improvements
- Continuously increase product knowledge and improve repair turnaround time
To be successful in this role, you would require:
- Degree in Electronics / Mechatronics, Biomedical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline.
- 2 - 3 year(s) of experience in a similar role is preferable
- Is result oriented, a team player, self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt.
- Prior experience in handling government tenders is preferred
- Experience in general analytical instrumentation
- Willing to travel extensively within the Philippines
- Preferably possess own transportation