Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in mining instrument and equipment company
- The service engineer provides service & technical support to customers.
- Support customer as required for job site service, commissioning ,and after-sale preventative maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs of the company's products (mining instrument and equipment).
- Gives technical information or basic training to customer's staff.
- Effective communication with customers to ensure their satisfaction with the equipment and services provided.
- Calibration support to optimize product performance.
- Gather data about the instrument and equipment performance in the region, then develop market feedback report.
- And other temporary tasks assigned by team leader.
- Graduated as Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Science or mining related field.
- Proficient in English, both written and speaking.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Hands-on experience with setting up and servicing instrumentation equipment will be advantage.
- Experience with PLC / SCADA / HMI systems.
- Understanding of Industrial communication systems, network & protocols.
- Good understanding of digital and analogue electronics, with understanding of statistical concepts.
- Good communication skills, customer oriented, can work under pressure and solve issues independently.
- Strong PC and MS Office literacy and good skills in network troubleshooting.
- A current non-restricted driver's license and passport.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to travel away frequently.