International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-known company in automotive industry.
As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for a talent with at least 4 years' experience in related technical field such as automotive, mechanic. The job is based in Ha Noi.
- Training: You will need to train the staff of retail partners, and ensure that they have the knowledge and skills needed to effectively implement company strategies. You may also need to develop training materials and conduct training sessions.
- Monitor Performance: You will need to monitor the performance of distributors, and collaborate with them to implement company strategies. This may involve tracking sales metrics, conducting customer surveys, and analyzing customer feedback, promotion execution
- Analyze Sales Data: You will be responsible for analyzing sales data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Develop and Maintain Relationships: You will need to develop and maintain relationships with distributors. This will help you to ensure that your products are effectively marketed and distributed, and that your retail strategies are being implemented as intended.
- Input to Develop Retail Strategies: Based on your market research, you will input to develop retail strategies that include pricing, product placement, and promotions. You will need to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that these strategies align with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- From 5 years of experience of Technical Sales/Marketing/Support/Customer Service-related job
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical field such as automotive, mechanical, etc. Strong technical competencies are mandatory.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- English: 7-8/10
- Style: hard working, hands-on, not hesitate to do practical training
- Good analytical & presentation, training skills. Strong commercial mindset.