Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fast-growing heavy machinery company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of experience in the industrial sector for the job of Service Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Directly report to President Director.
- Responsible for sales strategies of aftermarket.
- Responsible to increase the revenue of the service department.
- Responsible to develop the aftersales team of the company's dealers and conduct the technical training as well.
- Responsible to establish a suitable after-sales system.
- Responsible to manage the service team including the on-Jobsite team.
- Responsible for monitoring product quality by coordinating with the parts team and manufacturing team
- Having a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least ten years of experience in handling service from a multinational heavy machinery company.
- Mastering to speak and write English.
- Have strong leadership with excellent communication skills.
- Mastering technical skills especially the construction equipment and heavy machinery.
- Willing to travel.