Service Now System Architect
€3000 Net Per Month
ConSol Partners client is a leader in the Embedded Microchip industry. With over 60 years combined experience and expertise the company has over 29000 experts working in over 30 countries. My client is always looking for innovation and fresh ideas. My client's mission is to assure the securest connections to create a smarter world. They want a world that works easy, better but overall, securely.
For this role the candidate will need to be responsible for managing and leveraging the ServiceNow platform and its relation to over infrastructural components.
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures: design directives, standards, and solution blocks
- Participate in architecture discussions, and create road-map
- Lead the design and implementation of ServiceNow related solutions that will help our internal customers optimise their work
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop and implement solutions with automated tests
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
- Help support Product Manager/Owner to setup strategy and vision.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A university degree with business IT management orientation, completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable qualification, as well as initial work experience would be an advantage.
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years experience with ServiceNow modules, ITSM, ITOM, Performance Analytics
- Knowledge of and experience with IT architecture methodologies and processes (e.g. TOGAF), service management methods and processes (ITIL) and agile (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Proven track record in road mapping, technical architecture design, solution definition, project management/execution, change/risk management
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Experience with acting between business & IT service organisation, being persuasive when required.
- Good IT background knowledge covering multiple areas including networking, workplace, and applications support
- Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customised integration's for ServiceNow
- Capable of leading implementation of new products on the ServiceNow Platform
About ConSol Partners.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with offices in the City of London, Berlin, and Los Angeles. We are now part of the global staffing group Empresaria connecting us with a variety of talented individuals. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands, and startups across the internet supply chain of communications, cloud and digital. ConSol Partners mission is to accelerate innovation through talent.