Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on electrical and automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience automation and power system for the job of Service Operations Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Regional Director SEA
- Responsible for bottom line responsibility of market unit service and project business while accountable for meeting annual agreed annual set budgets.
- Be an advocate for Safety, Ethics and Compliance.
- Maintain good external stakeholders' relationships and make the local market unit as preferred service provider in the market.
- Provide strategic leadership for local services operations team which includes talent management, people development and managing external stakeholder relationships.
- Delivery of customer outcomes across the services execution business, including management and delivery of the business' financial plan (including revenue and margin).
- Ensure that all service operational of the service business unit meets minimum preset of standards.
- Provide strategic leadership for local Project Management team which includes oversight of project delivery milestones and its deliverables, Job Description project profitability, variation order management, and managing external stakeholder relationships.
- Drive decisions with local service administration and supply chain to ensure operational support efficiencies are aligned based on both commercial and business requirements.
- Lead and develop team to align with company growth and need and make them high performance team.
- Understand customer requirements by maintaining close contact with customers, visiting operational environments, conducting team surveys, and forming collaborative focus groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related major from reputable university
- Experience in operations management and service contract management is required.
- Effective leadership skills, including ability to manage diverse teams, are required.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Bahasa Indonesia), both in conveying technical information and in customer- facing interactions, are highly valued.
- Background in Data Center facilities management or projects is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting environment