Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for a Service Performance Reporting Specialist. This job is based in Rockwell with hybrid set up.
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
- Ensure all standard and custom reports (transactions) are created and sent to requestors on time, following agreed scope and format
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded correctly in iCare, with relevant fields filled-out with proper information
- Ensure that intake process is followed to correctly capture the purpose, scope, format, and timeline of requested reports
- Collaborate with product and data management teams to maintain the integrity and accuracy of people data
- Participate in daily stand-up and provide relevant information on assigned cases/transactions
Process Improvement and Projects
- Provide insights on transactions that can lead to process improvement initiatives
- Lead and/or participate in internal and/or cross-functional projects as needed
- Bachelor's or master's degree with intermediate to advanced quantitative education, coming from a science academic field, preferably Computer Science.
- At least 1-year hands on experience in reporting and data analytics
- Experience in service organization and/or HR will be best fit.
- Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders.
- Has experience and knowledge in Excel and SAP.
- Mastery of PowerBI and SQL are good to have.