Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the multinational pharmaceutical companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking an SFE Officer who will directly report to the SFE Manager. Successful candidate may be based in Pasig City. Currently on hybrid work setup.
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports, and metrics
- Maintain and ensure data integrity and accuracy of the data within the reporting environment
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods
- Analyze business units' activities and trends and compare analyses against the service standards and best practices.
- Present findings and work with the business unit leaders and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
- Work synergetic with cross-functional teams - establish relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve achievements
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving, and follow-through skills
- Ability to work on large databases and synthesize them into useful reports and dashboards
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with utilizing business intelligence tools, specifically Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Desire to source and analyze data beyond what is readily available, which would include incorporating more information from untapped/new data offerings from external sources
- Bachelor's degree required in Information Technology or another related field
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, reporting or analysis in an operations or financial environment
- Familiarity with IQVIA data and market data concepts a plus
- Preferably with Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Ability to assemble, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help counsel decisions
- Ability to think and influence both at the strategic and execution level
- Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and target date simultaneously