Shift Area Supervisor
Initial 12 month freelance contract + permanent position afterwards
Hours: 32 hours and 30 minutes per week
Our client's fab in Nijmegen is their largest chip factory in Europe. The pressure to be and remain the best in the semiconductor industry is very high. Their strength lies mainly in versatility, combined with the high-quality requirements of the automotive industry and mobile phone business.
Our client produces tens of billions of chips per year and their fab contributes about a quarter of that. This means that their fab in Nijmegen count for more than 2 chips per world citizen per year!
* You provide hierarchical, functional and operational management to approximately 12 production employees and approximately 6 technical employees within his work area
* Key stakeholder in communication and coordination with engineering and own employees.
* You are responsible for adequate deployment of personnel and equipment for his area of work. Is directly responsible for achieving the agreed maximum achievable output. Taking into account the applicable safety and quality rules.
* As a leader/team builder, you are responsible for realizing and maintaining the "Total Quality Culture" improvement culture and achieving the goals.
* As a linking pin, you are part of the work consultation with fellow SASs from the same work area from the individual shifts.
* Supervises rules, instructions, procedures and their practical implementation.
* Coaching employees in the team
* Responsible for ESH/BRZO - safety, safety and health within his area of work
* Works in 5 shifts together with the Shift manager, Shift Engineer and 3 SAS colleagues.
* MBO engineering (electrical, mechanical engineering), Logistics and/or Business Administration at WEB 4 level supplemented with complementary training and courses at WEB 4 level.
* Knowledge of equipment and process technical aspects of the semiconductor industry.
* Managerial experience in a production environment is an advantage
* Basic knowledge of HRM and employment conditions
* Can function under high work pressure
* Results-oriented attitude
* Analytical and rational thinking skills
* Is able to coach and implement change processes
* Has good communication skills
* People manager
* Is also available outside working hours
Shift Area Supervisor (Dutch Speaking)
€35 - €45 per hour
13 days ago
Shift Area Supervisor