Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a holding coal mining company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years of strong experience as shipment operations head. This position will be based in Kalimantan.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop, recommend, review, and improve standard operating system and procedure. Monitor and evaluate implementation of standard operating system and procedure.
- Ensure the availability of barging and transshipment service to move coal from mine stock to out loading port or direct loading onto vessel to serve each coal shipment as sales plan.
- Manage third party port contract in liaison with mine sites.
- Ensure vessel loading operation at port is conducted according to plan and procedure.
- Ensure all shipping operation is supported by complete and correct shipping document.
- Ensure QSE Management System is implemented and practiced within department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nautical Study, Master Mariner, Magister Management
- Have 15 years level in a role of in marine logistics, ship management & operations.
- Proficiency in English
- Work closely with Harbour Masters, Customs, SHE authorities, water police, Shipping agents.
- Have good analytical, problem solving and performance management skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented/accurate personality with strong analytical skills