Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Goods Company.
Our respected client is seeking an executive with a minimum of 5 year's experience in Shopper Marketing, for this role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Rooted in customer, shopper, and category insights, build and lead the annual shopper marketing strategy and category story to deliver sales & GP objectives.
- Use insights driven marketing & merchandising initiatives to satisfy the needs of targeted shoppers, enhance shopping experience, and improve business results
- Build 5Ps Strategy by RE and build or customise programs that helps our customers drive traffic, loyalty, and conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure achievement of shared business objectives
- Develop and communicate sales and execution channel standards (look of success) of each respective Shopper Marketing program
- Build strong customer connections by providing proprietary marketing solutions that contribute to becoming our customers most valued supplier
- Return On Investment planning for pre promo and review for post executed shopper marketing programs in an effort to drive continuous improvement for future programming
- Background in FMCG company minimum 3 years
- Has minimum 2 years experience in handling Baby Category
- Good data analytic, generate insight, and problem-solving skills
- High curiosity and high learning agility
- Good ability in managing complexities and time management
- Big picture thinking with good orientation to details