Antioch Counties served from this office: Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson
Position Summary: Provide comprehensive care management services to children and youth with SED and their families and / or to adults with SPMI. Develop relationships with consumers and assist them in overcoming challenges to live healthy, successful lives in the community. Collaborate with interdisciplinary team and community partners to provide innovative solutions to help consumers achieve their goals.
- Providing quality consumer care
- Engage with consumers monthly to assess needs, develop and address care plan goals, and coordinate care.
- Complete visits with consumers in the community (home, school, court, etc) to evaluate needs and connect with individuals where they are.
- Address mental health, physical health, social determinants of health, gaps in care, and ED/IP utilization.
- Provide side by side approach to consumers in evaluating and addressing barriers to engagement in treatment.
- Assist with referral and linkage to community resources and advocate for consumers whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with consumers' support system and identify / increase supports when needed.
- Follow training handouts and policies to ensure consumer care is delivered with utmost quality.
- Ensure timely and comprehensive documentation as informed by agency policies and procedures.
- Meet productivity standards as indicated in the policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members andinterdepartmentally
- Actively participate in daily team meetings, coming prepared and ready to connect with team members to share insight, offer innovative solutions, and develop action plans. Follow up with plans developed in meetings.
- Participate in monthly supervision, coming prepared to discuss caseload, engage in professional development discussions, and receive feedback.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships across departments.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Demonstrates consistently Integrated Care Core Values of connection, innovation, compassion, and integrity.
Specialty CM Roles Include:
|CM I, Homeless Services||Provides care to individuals experiencing chronic homelessness, with prioritization on securing stable housing.|
|CM I, Forensic Services||Provides care to individuals who are involved in the criminal justice system.|
Attends court hearings and meetings as required.
Collaborates with court officials in support of consumers.
|CM I, Floater||Assists teams with providing care to consumers whose treatment teams are in need of additional support, which changes monthly. Does not have assigned caseload. 100% remote.|
● Responsible for attending all mandatory in-services, continuing education and annual health requirements
● Comply with all Corporate Compliance policies, practices and procedures
Report all unethical activities to supervisor, Corporate Compliance Office, Values Hotline number or Human Resource Director
● Comply with all OSHA and safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report all unsafe practices or accidents to supervisor, Safety Supervisor and/or OSHA Coordinator
● Will be compliant with the relevant regulations concerning the privacy and security of consumer's protected health information (PHI) as established by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
● Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Follow all policies and procedures set by the Agency
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a health-related field of counseling, psychology, social work, or other behavioral health field required.
Essential Requirements for the Position:
- Valid Tennessee Driver's License
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Acceptable Criminal Background Investigation
- Personal Automobile Insurance
- Team Oriented
- Recovery Focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Initiative and Follow Through
- Time Management and Organization
- THL Measures Effectively Addressed
- Meets Program Productivity Standards
- Timely Documentation
- Solution Focused
- Reporting to this Position:
- Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate