Software Consultant (Python)
Initial 12-month contract + extensions
Python Software developer for electrical measurement applications in our client's proprietary software environment.
- Developing measurement applications in Python.
- Developing instrument drivers in Python (our client's instrumentation library).
- Writing technical documentation.
- Provide end user support post code release.
- Test/release/code management (GitHub).
Required knowledge and skills
- Python/C/C++/, OO programming.
- Programming on Linux/Windows (bash, batch, gcc, mingw-w64).
- (Ideally) Worked on codebase consisting of combination of C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in programming/working with electrical measurement instrumentation (Keithley, Keysight, ..).
- Experience with communication Protocols: GPIB, TCPIP, USB, NI-VISA.
- Medior level (5-10 years experience) or higher.
- Working in team, collaboration on code via git/GitHub.
- Fluent in English is a must.