This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Innovation Centre in the area of software development, to jointly develop innovative solutions for the new projects.
- Responsible for the prototype development of the team's projects including front-end and back-end, and assist the development and deployment tasks of products.
- Document software development, plan and accompany implementation, integration and testing of a software framework, flow or package.
- Complete code writing efficiently and with high quality according to work arrangements, and can effectively cooperate with algorithm developers to complete related tasks.
- Optimise the overall framework design and basic component development of prototypes.
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to understand business needs, document data and commercial requirements, and support as source of data insights.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology, with at least 3 years of experience in front-end and back-end development.
- Proficient in front-end related frameworks such as React and FastAPI.
- Proficient in Redis, SQL, ElasticSearch and familiar with Python.
- Familiar with big data techniques and block chain applications.
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools.
- Passionate about new technologies and highly motivated.
- Have good product awareness and the ability to work smoothly in teams.
- Able to write code independently with minimum reference to open source code resources.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156