Our client is a successful start up focusing on the 3D, VR and AR space and are a well known name in the Virtual Reality world.
- Develop/integrate/test equipment controls and develop required SW modules utilizing/reusing existing codebase where possible.
- Learn current code base, device unit tests to run in simulation environment, test/bug fix, contribute towards continuous improvement.
- Identify and document user requirements by conferring with internal Engineering, Process, and Customers
- Provides technical support and helps with troubleshooting and improvement activities.
- Create and update operator guides, technical service support manuals and training literature
- 2 to 4 hours per day hands-on testing of capital equipment in a cleanroom
- Domestic travel as required
- Reasonable SW development skills in C/C++, C# or Java.
- Programming experience in LabVIEW, Computer vision (OpenCV) and other scripting is a plus.
- Interest and/or experience in Mechatronics.
- Strong understanding of coding process, documentation, standards and maintainability
- Energetic and passionate about their work with a strong desire to own an assignment and independently and proactively seeks to deliver the absolute best work products and program results
- Bachelor's Degree in Software, Mechanical, Electrical or Systems Engineering