Software Engineer (DevOps)
Contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Remote Working / Hamburg, Germany (1 week onsite per month in Hamburg)
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a solid background in Windows and Linux based systems as well as with agile software engineering to help increase the level of automation and further migration of our Windows based systems into an on premise Kubernetes environment.
* Migration of applications and test setup to Linux based Kubernetes environment.
* Setup Gitlab environment to setup review process between Atlassian and secure environment
* Automatic deployment of windows applications with Ansible
* Close cooperation with software teams to bring new systems into operations
* Planning and execution of application migration within secure environments
* Containerization related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes (K8s) - MUST HAVE
* Experience with automation tools like Ansible and GitOPS approach
* Jenkins, GitLab (MUST HAVES) and Atlassian frameworks
* MSSQL 2017 and 2019 - MUST HAVE
* Windows Server 2016, 2019 experience of advantage
* Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana for application and database monitoring of advantage